Do I Have an Eating Disorder? May 14, 2014
This is a hard question which most of us will answer no to. We are in control of what we eat and when we eat it. When people enter the adolescence, eating disorders can appear and sometimes we blame our environment.
1. I don’t have time for breakfast.
2. I eat even when I’m not hungry.
3. I always have snacks or chips at home.
4. I usually drink pop sodas or sugar drinks.
5. I regularly use laxatives.
6. I have trouble to keep my weight.
7. I am terrified of being fat.
8. I eat until I feel uncomfortable.
9. I suspect some foods are not good for me but I keep eating them.
If you answer yes to at least one of these questions, you should pay attention to your behaviour. If this is a difficult situation for your, we strongly recommend you go with a specialist to the guidance you need to keep yourself in balance. Remember that our life is harmony and we have to pay attention to our body; if you have unhealthy eating habits, they will impact negatively and our health should always be a priority.
Picture by: Alan Cleaver.